After School Enrichment Program (Grades K-5)
Tara Dinkel, Program Coordinator
508 696 7171 x117
Jessey Myers, Site Coordinator
firstname.lastname@example.org ext. 125
AFTER SCHOOL PROGRAM CALENDAR
Session II: January 3-June 20
No program on: May 29
Specifically for children in Kindergarten through fifth grade, our program provides developmentally appropriate activities that encourage not just learning, but also the love of learning.
- Licensed by the Department of Early Education and Care
- Open Monday through Friday from school dismissal until 6pm
- Grades K-5 from all Island schools, homeschoolers welcome
- 2, 3, 4 and 5 day options
- Homework time
- Transportation from schools to the Y (Oak Bluffs, Edgartown, West Tisbury, Tisbury & Charter)
- Monthly themed curriculum with guest presenters and activities
- Healthy daily snacks, created in collaboration with Vineyard Nutrition
- Financial assistance available & third party subsidies accepted
Program Hours: Mondays – Fridays, end of school to 6:00 pm*
Two, three, four and five day enrollment options available.
Thematic Curriculum, Gardening, Open Swim, Arts & Crafts, Cooking activities, Role-playing activities, Outdoor play, Story time, Games, Science & Nature, Movement classes, Sports, Homework support
When school is out, the Y is in! Our staff have a fun-filled day planned for your child, with swimming, sports, arts and crafts, and field trips. Open to all students in grades K-5, enrollment in the After-School Program not required. Separate registration from After-School Program is required. Please send your child with a bagged lunch, bathing suit and towel. Snack provided. Half and full day programs are run in conjunction with the school calendar. *minimum enrollment must be met in order for vacation program to run. Separate registration required.
Vacation Camps 8:30 am-5:30 pm:
Vacation Camp Weeks: April 17-21
This program is designed to provide working parents with quality childcare during school break weeks. Field trips, swimming, ice-skating, arts & crafts and more!
Fees: Member $250, Non-Member $300