Health & Wellness
Click on the links below to check out our new Cybex equipment.
Click the links below to check out our new Matrix Equipment
All classes are FREE with membership
For details on Water Aerobics and Deep Water Training, click here.
*Please note that this is an example of classes that will be offered.
Body Pump™: This workout challenges all major muscle groups using the best weight-room exercises set to heart pumping music. Get results – fast! Great music, awesome instructors and your choice of weight inspire you to get the results you came for – and fast! Like all the LES MILLS™ programs, a new BODYPUMP™ class is released every three months with new music and choreography. For additional information click here.
Kickbox: A genuine cross-training regimen. Learn new techniques across wide array of styles. Warm up to classic cardio kickboxing. Peak with MMA and Muay Tai moves.
Pilates: Promotes core strength, flexibility, & spinal health through a total body workout on the mat. Beginner Pilates, Mat and Advanced Pilates available.
Prenatal Yoga:*Free to all Stretch, strengthen, and tone, while preparing for labor and motherhood. Instructors are certified prenatal yoga instructors & labor doulas.
Balance of Power: This workout uses weights and/or body bars to promote muscular strength, flexibility, body alignment and posture.
Steam: Improve cardiovascular and muscular conditioning with an up-tempo mix of cardio activity (hi/low aerobic intervals) designed to unleash your body’s potential.
Y Core: Develop strength, tone your body, build internal heat, work with your breath, and develop your personal power. Challenging and sweaty; a mixed level class.
Y Cycle: An excellent workout focusing on endurance, strength, intervals, and recovery to simulate a ride in real terrain. For all levels, an all-terrain adventure!
Yoga: Various classes and levels. Core, Power, Vinyasa, Silver.
Zumba®: A basic choreography of Salsa, Samba and Latino style moves, mixed in
Contact: Asil Cash, Health & Wellness Director at email@example.com or x120
Our Certified personal trainers use their knowledge of current research concepts, methods of sound exercise principles and state-of-the-art equipment to guide you to your fitness goals. Based on your health and individual needs, the Personal Trainer designs and implements a program tailored just for you. Sessions are either 30 minutes or 1 hour in length and are scheduled at times convenient for you. *Payment plans available. Packages expire if not used within 6 months. By appointment only
One-On-One (30 minute)
- Fee (1 session): Member $50; Non-member $60
- Fee (5 sessions): Member $225; Non-member $275
- Fee (10 sessions): Member $430; Non-member $500
One-On-One Fee (1 hour)
- Fee (1 session): Member $70; Non-member $85
- Fee (5 sessions): Member $300; Non-member $375
- Fee (10 sessions): Member $550; Non-member $700
- Fee (20 sessions): Member $1,000; Non-member $1,300
Group Personal Training (1 hr) *price per person; max 3 people per group
- Fee (group of 2): Member $40/person; Non-member $60/person
Fee (group of 3): Member $35/person; Non-member $55/person
- Fee (5 pack 2 person): Member $185/person; Non-member $285/person
- Fee (10 pack 2 person): Member $350/person; Non-member $450/person
- Fee (20 pack 2 person): Member $650/person; Non-member $750/person
Body Composition* Fee: Member $25/session; Non-member $35/session
*free with purchase of 5 (1 hr) training sessions. Personal assessment with a trainer to determine your body composition and design a workout to best achieve your goals.
Youth and Teen Fitness* (ages 10+)
One-On-One Training (1 hour)
- Fee (5 sessions): Member $200; Non-member $275
- Fee (10 sessions): Member $385; Non-member $500
- Fee (20 sessions): Member $700; Non-member $900
Group Training (Groups of 2, 3 or 4) *Prices per person
- Fee (1 session): Member $20; Non-member $40
- Fee (5 sessions): Member $90; Non-member $175
- Fee (10 sessions): Member $170; Non-member $250
- Fee (20 sessions): Member $300; Non-member $450
*Children between the ages of 10-12 interested in using the Wellness Center must complete a Youth Strength training orientation. Please contact Asil Cash for details.